Happy Thanksgiving!! We are so thankful that you chose to be a part of our dance studio! We are having such a fun year of dance and we are excited about our upcoming events!
- Please make sure you read the information on the Christmas Parade notes and that you get your shirts ordered as quickly as possible!
- Seneca Parade – Monday, 11/27
- Walhalla Parade – Saturday, 12/2
- The costume binder will be at the front desk next week for anyone who would like to view the costumes for our recital. Please remember that costume Fees are due by 12/20 to avoid extra shipping charges.
- If you have paid for your dance shoes they have been ordered. We have some that have been shipped, some that haven’t been shipped but that have a shipping date, and some that are on back order. We will get them to you as soon as possible and we apologize for the delay.
- The studio will be closed:
- Wednesday, November 22nd
- Thursday, November 23rd
We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of a few studio rules and make sure you are aware of some important dates that are coming up.
- Please do not drop off your child more than 5 minuets before their scheduled class or pick them up more than 5 minuets late. We are unable to supervise children that are left in the lobby.
- We ask that no one except staff open the door to the studio once class has begun.
- We also ask that you use the time at the beginning of class to use the restroom. It is distracting for the students and instructors to have people walking through the studio in the middle of class.
- Tuition is due at the beginning of each month and there will be a $10.00 late fee added to your account for any payments received after the 10th.
Thank you for your consideration in regards to these policies. We want your child to get the most out of their time at our studio!