January Newsletter – this link will allow you to download a copy
January Competition Newsletter – this link will allow you to download a copy
Happy New Year!! We are excited to have everyone back and get busy dancing!
We want to remind everyone that we have a new website for Fusion! We will post important dates to remember as well as all of the information that is in our monthly newsletters. The newsletters will be posted under the Blog tab.
We are also on Twitter at @FusionDanceCo_ You can follow us there to get important studio information as well as the monthly newsletters.
We are excited to announce our January Fusion Dance Star:
Cameron is a wonderful leader in her class and she always shows up with a good attitude! We are so proud that you represent Fusion! Congratulations!!
- Please come by the front desk to confirm your phone number. We are currently working on a way to contact parents in case of an emergency studio closure.
- Please remember that costume Fees were due by 12/20. If you haven’t taken care of that, please do so as quickly as possible.
- The studio will be closed:
- Monday, January 15th
We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of a few studio rules and make sure you are aware of some important dates that are coming up.
- Please do not drop off your child more than 5 minutes before their scheduled class or pick them up more than 5 minutes late. We are unable to supervise children that are left in the lobby.
- We ask that no one except staff open the door to the studio once class has begun.
- We also ask that you use the time at the beginning of class to use the restroom. It is distracting for the students and instructors to have people walking through the studio in the middle of class.
- Tuition is due at the beginning of each month and there will be a $10.00 late fee added to your account for any payments received after the 10th.